Linked Senior: Dementia and Therapy Engagement Application
Assignment/Pro bono work during training at General Assembly
- The Brief: Address the client's need for updated information architecture and analyze the application as it currently exists.
- The Process & Insight: Tackled IA, but also worked to make the app suitable for 4 very different types of users.
- The Solution: Different design and functionality depending on user, designed in part for elderly with dementia or other cognitive impairments.
Venmo: Charitable Donations
Assignment from training at General Assembly
- The Brief: Encourage charitable behavior while improving the user experience.
- The Process & Insight: Research revealed Venmo users are young and their charitable giving is highly influenced by social motivators.
- The Solution: Allow each user to connect to a cause and allow users to see and contribute to their friends' causes.